Become an ATEND member
Note: After you have registered you will find information on how to pay for this years membership. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Australian Tertiary Education Network on Disability (ATEND) is the peak professional organisation for Disability Practitioners in the Higher Education and Vocational Education Training Sectors in Australia.
- Voting rights where applicable.
- Representation at National State/Territory Levels.
- Membership rates for Pathways Conferences and ATEND Professional Development activities.
- Information, advice and resources.
- Access to direct support from ATEND.
- Opportunities to collaborate and partner with ATEND.
- Opportunities to partner with ATEND in the development and advertisement of regional conferences and workshops with the potential of increasing attendance and revenue generation.
- Automatic subscription to the aust-ed email list.
Who is eligible to join ATEND?
A Professional Member is an individual who is primarily employed as a disability practitioner in the Higher Education and Vocational Education Training Sectors, whose primary focus of work in their professional capacity involves working to enhance tertiary education opportunities and access for people with disability. A Professional Member is entitled to one (1) vote, and is eligible to hold office.
An Associate Member is an individual who is not primarily employed as a disability practitioner in the Higher Education and Vocational Education Training Sectors but who has interest in, or is professionally active in working to promote, the full participation of person with disability in tertiary education. Associate Members are not eligible to vote or hold office, but are eligible for all other membership benefits.
Membership fee for 2019 membership expires 31st of December 2019:
- Professional: $50 AUD
- Associate: $25 AUD
Not a member?
Note: After you have registered you will need to login to your account to pay for this years membership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.