Pathways15 Online: Advancing Inclusion in 2020 and Beyond
Abstract submissions are open!
The Australian Tertiary Education Network on Disability (ATEND) invites interested parties to submit an application to present a session at the Pathways15 online conference. The title and theme of the conference is “Pathways15 Online: Advancing Inclusion in 2020 and Beyond”.
This year Pathways will be run as a five-day virtual event due to impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the tertiary education sector. The virtual conference aims to showcase current good practice during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, as well as innovative and inclusive strategies across the tertiary education sector.
- Challenges, Innovations and Good Practice during COVID-19
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Universal Design For Learning
- Employment following tertiary education
- Inclusive Policy and Practice: Implementation and Outcomes
- Other innovative practices
- Presentations and Workshops
Delegates have an opportunity to present a 20-minute presentation or 30-minute workshop aligned with the conference themes.
Pre-recorded poster presentations of up to 3 minutes or a 1 page document of your topic will also be considered provided that it addresses the submission requirements. The posters will be available on the Pathways website during the week of the conference.
Abstracts should be no more than 300 words; this count excludes the abstract title, authors and their designations.
Applicants will also be required to address key questions as part of their application including:
- How does your presentation address the key themes of the conference?
- What learning outcomes do you intend to convey to delegates?
- What experience do you have in presenting in an online environment?
- How will you ensure that your presentation and materials will be fully accessible?
- Closing date: Friday 21 August
- Notification of abstract acceptance: Friday 18 September
- Deadline for PowerPoint presentations: Monday 9 November
Abstracts submitted for presentation will be published exactly as received and must be checked for accessibility, spelling and grammar prior to submission.
By submitting an abstract you give permission for your presentation to be recorded and published on the ADCET and ATEND websites following the conclusion of Pathways15 Online.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org